The risks associated with trading
ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TRADE SIMPLE FX IS ON A MARKET COMMENTARY AND DOCUMENTARY BASIS ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED SHOULD BE DEEMED AS DIRECT FINANCIAL ADVICE, AS THIS IS NOT THE NATURE OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED.
TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. TRADING FOREX INVOLVES HIGH RISKS, WHILST TRADING CAN BE HIGHLY PROFITABLE WITHOUT THE RIGHT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, IT CAN BE HIGHLY DANGEROUS TOO.
Trading the foreign exchange markets on margin carries a HIGH LEVEL OF RISK, and may not be suitable for all investors or traders. Before deciding to trade the foreign exchange markets you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
There is always the possibility you may lose the money you have invested, and therefore should understand the risks involved and never trade with money that you can’t afford to lose.
The high degree of leverage associated with trading currencies means that the degree of risk compared to other financial products is higher. Leverage (or margin trading) often works in favour of experienced traders. However, for the inexperienced, it may work against you, and thus resulting in a loss.
There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Accuracy of Information
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions.
Due to the volatility and uncertainty of financial markets, Trade Simple FX does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any of the material on this website or in our Channels. Previous results does not guarantee future results.
This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Anybody found distributing our content will be instantly removed from our services WITHOUT a refund and investigated with appropriate legal measures.
None of the services or investments referred to in this website are available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation.
It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Due to our Forex trading education and services being a digital product, we do not allow or provide refunds on the basis that our content can be easily copied and saved. When you purchase one of our Forex packages you agree to this policy and accept that we do not offer any refunds under any circumstances.
When you sign up to one of our subscription packages, you accept all of the above terms and the contents of this risk disclosure in its entirety.
12-week coaching programme, money back guarantee.
We are happy to offer a money back guarantee on the 12-week coaching programme services product, due to positive feedback from members on previous plans and programme(s). We are confident you’re trading will excel significantly and the purpose of this programme is to fast track your trading experiences whilst saving you money and time through losses and lessons learned. Of course there is NO guarantee on instant profitability, but the services and products we have collated if utilised systematically will no doubt bring clarity to your trading.
We have produced all the trading tools and shared all experiences required to provide an all-rounded service which should eliminate many questions in the first instance, we are proud to offer this digital product with a money back guarantee based on the below terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions
- Due to our products and services being digital, we can only offer a refund on this product if the consumer has carried out our services in line with the practices we preach over the course of the programme duration.
- As our products are digital, we can not offer any direct refund without proof of service exercised, this includes the below;
- A minimum of 60 days trading to put lessons into practice over a substantial period of time (this allows enough data comparison to gauge progress and consistency).
- Trades logged over the span of the 8 week coaching programme must be journaled accurately and logged, the purpose of this is to evidence you’re trading and that you’re following practices as preached in the programme.
- HTML downloads of trading records will need to be supplied to ensure risk management and various other rule expectations have been administered and executed properly.
- This money back guarantee is only applicable to those that purchase the course in full, 100% payment in advance of the programme,
- This guarantee does not cover monthly payment plans or other means of signups.